Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: wat, nul4x0, pharotek, x1leg3ndx  
Forum » Public Discussion » Public Discussion » Team UK- ESL UO Country Championships (.)
Team UK- ESL UO Country Championships
FrappxDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:11 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
Hey, I'm not sure if any of you are aware, but we looking to launch a Urban Ops Country Tournament on the ESL site, (and in future a BG one too) pretty soon.
Just posting here, to see if there are any players wishing to represent Team Uk. Myself and xsnakee have been asked to create a team for the UK, so please if anyone is interested head to this page, and join. http://www.esl.eu/eu/warrock/cqc/3on3plus/p2p_ladder/team/6717974/#/eu/warrock/cqc/3on3plus/p2p_ladder/team/6726976/

Because its ESL, we can make full use of ESL Wire anti-cheat and ESL moss, which prevents Overclocking (up to a point)

We are required to have about 14 players, and all of which must be from the UK (obviously) I believe snakee is talking to the CQC clan Revo (who one GNG) to try to play. If any of you are interested let me know.

Oh and if your not from the UK, I can help you find your way to the leader of your National Team, or help you get one started. The more players the better.
Thanks- Frap.

Message edited by Frappx - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:13 AM

nulDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:25 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: General
Awards: 3
dont waste your time, esl and warrock fit together like gamersfirst and happy customers.

web 1.0 fossil
i have a 3000€ pc which is mad fast - and a 0.50€ wireless gsm uplink which makes me kill you ALL

FrappxDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:31 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Friends
ESL has been doing pretty well for cqc for a while, and has produced more of a "clan system" than G1 has. tongue

I thought there were a couple of Uk players in BC, even if we only got 1 or 2 that would be a big help, so we don't have to rely on our cqc players so much. (they tend to be terrible at large maps.) biggrin

I thought it was worth a try happy

Message edited by Frappx - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:33 AM

BigBoss001Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 8:54 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Sergeant
Awards: 1
I thought it was worth a try

Sure mate and we are happy you told us things like this and maybe one or two will even play (we got some cqc pros).

But at the moment we just find back together after a little break and need some time to get back to the old strength.

tongue

Si vis pacem, para bellum

x1leg3ndxDate: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:20 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Colonal General
Quote (BigBoss001)
need some time to get back to the old strength

u need legend back :P

BigBoss001Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:11 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Group: Sergeant
Awards: 1
back? you ever leave? wr nerd!!!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

x1leg3ndxDate: Monday, 2012-03-26, 0:43 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Group: Colonal General
look at my stats :P

Forum » Public Discussion » Public Discussion » Team UK- ESL UO Country Championships (.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz