• «
Forum moderator: wat, nul4x0, pharotek, x1leg3ndx  
Forum » Public Discussion » Public Discussion » Battle Group league
Battle Group league
pisces338Date: Wednesday, 2010-12-29, 10:31 AM | Message # 21
Major
Group: Sergeant
Awards: 0
I Thats me then lol prefer it on saterday to becours i have to work 1 sunday and be home THE sunday NeXT week Dont now if there is tho choose between those 2 days is à option

PanteonDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 7:45 PM | Message # 22
Private
Group: Blocked
We only need one clan so that the league is full with 10 clans. We would like to have the GuardianAngels in there, because we have heard that they are quite good. Can anyone of you contact them?

And unfortunately we have no banner and no logo. We would like to ask you guys if someone of you could create such a banner and a logo for the site. Both, the banner and the logo should include a star because it is called "Allstar League". We won`t build a big site. Do not expect something professional.

Message edited by Panteon - Thursday, 2011-01-06, 1:33 PM

noreenvbDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 7:49 PM | Message # 23
Major general
Awards: 2
im sure one of us can have a word with them...but which other clans are in this league ?

x1leg3ndxDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 7:51 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant general
Group: Colonal General
I can have a word with them i know them good

squintDate: Friday, 2011-01-07, 9:41 PM | Message # 25
Admin
Group: General
Awards: 13
Panteon, do you have that web address - or details on how to choose a clans specific map etc?
I am aware the first games are to be on the 15th, but for BG more notice is required in order to gain the appropriate signups for each scrim/clanwar.

PanteonDate: Friday, 2011-01-07, 10:15 PM | Message # 26
Private
We have rules which will tell you how we have managed the thing with the map choices. We are probably going to implement something which will tell you which maps will be played 24 hours before the beginning of the match.

The first game will be on the 15th of January. This is just an opening match. The rest of the matches will be on the 16th of January.

PanteonDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 8:24 PM | Message # 27
Private
Hello gamers and users,

After long deliberations and plannings we have decided to start a War Rock Allstar League.

The best european clans are going to participate into the league. We have limited the participants into european clans to avoid laggs outside of Europe.

The following clans will participate into the league:

• NoMansLand (France)
  • SlayerSixx (Germany)
  • BattleCry (England)
  • MustardMasters (Germany)
  • OX Gaming (Italy)
  • Battle Force (Germany)
  • BlackCats (Spain)
  • CyberForce (Germany)
  • SniperElite (England)

This tournament will be played as a test. After a successfull tournament we will consider other gamemods like Close Quarters Combat or Urban Ops to implement. We will also try to contact clans outside of Europe, so that we will have a global competition.

For more informations like the rules or the fixture list take a look on http://www.warrockallstarleague.com/news.php.

P.s.: Would be awesome if you could post something like that in your news (if you have such a section).

Message edited by Panteon - Saturday, 2011-01-08, 8:25 PM

pharotekDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 9:13 PM | Message # 28
Colonel general
Looked at the rules, AW50F allowed -> FAIL

PanteonDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 9:39 PM | Message # 29
Private
dry

You and cowking are the only players who are complaining about it. If you want to forbid this weapon try to explain this to SniperElite. If they would be out of the whole league we probably would have considered this already.

spykerrDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 10:11 PM | Message # 30
Major general
The team with most aw50f snipers wins in pargona (east) and cantumira. Maybe you can reconsider this tongue

*Proud to be a vehicle nub*

squintDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 10:20 PM | Message # 31
Admin
Awards: 13
Just to be picky but BattleCry is EU based.
The founder is from the uk, but our members are polish, german, Spanish, Latvian, Austrian, Dutch etc etc.

As for aw50, play around it.
This is for fun mainly.

nulDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 11:28 PM | Message # 32
Generalissimo
Awards: 3
Quote (Panteon)
You and cowking are the only players who are complaining about it.

the thread would get dozens of pages if every member adds his own complain.
these guns will not be "forbidden" anyway - too many players rely on these overpowered antifun weapons meanwhile.
probably iam alone with my opinion - but sometimes i play games which are occasionally aw50/javelin/mk1-free -
which i experience as suprisingly refreshing and much more fun, like it was years ago. where every kill was "handmade" - based on skill, aim and tactic - at these times no single gun was really dominating games.
last night i had the "luck" to see the new multi rocket launcher (i think called M202A1) in action...this thing really made my day (in the most negative way) - its like a mix of javelin and 4 x rpg at one time. that will change ground based BG once more completely.
before i get more offtopic, just wanted to add: its a pity that these pre-aw50 times are gone...i had the little hope that the allstar rules would let them return at sunday 7pm wink

web 1.0 fossil
i have a 3000€ pc which is mad fast - and a 0.50€ wireless gsm uplink which makes me kill you ALL

pharotekDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 11:56 PM | Message # 33
Colonel general
Quote (Panteon)
You and cowking are the only players who are complaining about it.

Well how many people in this coming league have even voiced their opinion about anything to begin with?

On the WASL website the Red mk1s is banned (said to be overpowered), yet aw50f is the very definition of op'ness in this game (every decent player knows this, unless they're aw50f skillers themselves) and it's somehow deemed ok?

---------------------

I'm disappointed that this player controlled scrim system that could have it's own rules and actually decent game balance (which equals ultimately more fun) doesn't take advantage of that option atm.

If you want to forbid this weapon try to explain this to SniperElite. If they would be out of the whole league we probably would have considered this already.

I almost guessed this.
Quite frankly if SE's terms for participation is to have aw50f approved, then they shouldn't be playing in the first place. Personally, I'd much rather play without SE than have to endure the aw50f noobness on every single map/game.

noreenvbDate: Sunday, 2011-01-09, 2:36 AM | Message # 34
Major general
Awards: 2
awf should be banned

PanteonDate: Sunday, 2011-01-09, 11:30 AM | Message # 35
Private
First of all, this is something we can discuss in our forums. Where else would it belong to if not into that forum?

There are possibilites to avoid the Javelin on Ohara, especially if it is coming from base 4 for instance. There are more possibilities to avoid it than the mountain from base 4 only.
The AW50F can balance a game. Many of you are good players which can dominate a game with a tank. So that it is very hard to get this player out of it. The AW50F can equilibrate this.
The MK1S has always been in War Rock. It was even rechargeable in the early beginnings of the final. Meanwhile it is not anymore, which can be a big advantage/disadvantage.

Due to that this is a testphase. If we would consider everyones thoughts, the rules and regulations would be longer than they are now.

I would be pleased if you could use our forums due to the fact that this is something serious to discuss, so that everyone can take a look on your thoughts smile .

Forum » Public Discussion » Public Discussion » Battle Group league
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz