Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: wat, nul4x0, pharotek, x1leg3ndx  
Forum » Public Discussion » Public Discussion » nVIDIA is releasing 3D gaming.
nVIDIA is releasing 3D gaming.
K0vroneDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-15, 11:28 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Leutenant
Awards: 3
Yep, looks like nVIDIA is preceeding their competitors by planning to release 3D vision based computers. When you buy such, you get 3D glasses and stuff. I must say the stuff looks impressive even without 3D. U can have a look here.

bag

andpunchDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 9:15 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Sergeant
Awards: 0
If you download this, you can play all compatiple games of this list even with a ATI card. All you have to have are some simple red/blue 3D specs you can buy for around an 1€. Of course, it works better if you have a iZ3D-screen and some high quality glasses but i tested and GTA 4 with a cheap papier-mâché i allready had and all i can say is GTA 4 in 3D is just mind blowing. And it worked so well even with glasses which were in a TV paper as a gimmick.

Edit: Some antivirus programms may detect the driver-software as a virus(in my case) but i sended it to the antivirus company and it was a false positiv.

Message edited by andpunch - Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 9:21 AM

K0vroneDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:47 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
That is kinda strange that earlier games can work in 3D aswell. Do the drivers somehow set the display viewable in 3D? Is it blurry without the glasses?

andpunchDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 2:55 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Sergeant
Awards: 0
Yep its blurry without glasses but you can turn it on and off by an icon which is in tray. And you have the option to let the driver starts automatically only for specific applications you may have setted.

K0vroneDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 3:14 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Sounds amazing.. Don't think my laptop will be the right thing for this, but I will give a try.. biggrin

Forum » Public Discussion » Public Discussion » nVIDIA is releasing 3D gaming.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz